1. Try the iQ Pure Breeze Air Cooler. A great way to stay cool indoors and outdoors. Great reviews from Home and Garden shows everywhere.
2. Stay hydrated: Drink plenty of fluids, especially water, to prevent dehydration and keep your body cool.
3. Wear breathable clothing: Opt for lightweight and breathable fabrics, like cotton and linen, that allow air to circulate around your body.
4. Stay indoors during the hottest time of day: Plan outdoor activities for early in the morning or late in the evening when temperatures are cooler. Stay indoors during the hottest time of day from around 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
5. Take cool showers: Take a cool shower or bath to lower your body temperature and cool off.
6. Eat light meals: Avoid heavy, fatty, or spicy foods that can raise your body temperature and make you feel hot and uncomfortable.
7. Stay in the shade: When outdoors, stay in the shade as much as possible to avoid direct exposure to the sun.
8. Use cooling accessories: Use accessories like hats, sunglasses, and umbrellas to protect yourself from the sun and stay cool.
9. Take breaks: If you're doing any physical activity outside, take frequent breaks in the shade or indoors to cool off and recover.
10. Use cool compresses: Apply cool compresses, like wet washcloths or ice packs, to your neck, wrists, or forehead to help lower your body temperature.
We hope this helps you stay cool this summer!